Pre-Master's Program: MBA
The MBA Pre-Master's Program (PMP) is designed to give you the skills to succeed in your graduate degree. The program offers study skill and research classes as well as for-credit classes in your chosen degree.
Pathways at Florida Atlantic University
|Program||Program Duration||Tuition Fee|
August, January, May
Program Components (2 semesters)
Subject specific courses:
- Financial Management (3 FAU credits)
- Data Analysis for Managers (3 FAU credits)
- Leadership and Organization Management (3 FAU credits)
Academic preparation courses
- Navigating the Graduate Student Pathway
- Introduction to Graduate Research
- Academic Communication for Graduate Students
- Intercultural Issues for Graduate Students
- GMAT Preparation Course
- 55 credit hours-non-business background (43 credits core courses + 12 credits electives/ specialization = 55)
- 43 credit hours-business background (31 credit core courses + 12 credits electives/ specialization = 43)
9 credits applied from the PMP.
FAU Master's Degree Programs
MBA PMPs are available for the following FAU degree programs:
- MBA, Accounting
- MBA, Entrepreneurship
- MBA, Finance
- MBA, General
- MBA, Health Administration
- MBA, Management Information Systems
- MBA, International Business
- MBA, Marketing
- MBA, Operations Management
* You must successfully complete the PMP to be admitted into the master's degree program. Course offerings and required courses may change without notice.
Progression to a master’s degree program at FAU requires a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and 'B' grades in all Pre-Master’s Program coursework.
GMAT minimum score 500 is a requirement for progression to Master's Degree program.